Condom use is very important to protect you from the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. But sometimes people feel embarrassed or confused to determine which condom is suitable for him when he was in the pharmacy. If you are embarrassed to buy yourself at the nearest pharmacy, you can visit us and -.
Condoms are not just birth control devices but are also popular accessories for the ease of sex preferred because of their material, taste or texture. Choose the ideal condom for you from a variety of shapes, colors, and flavors to keep your sexual activity undisturbed. Here are tips you need to consider when buying condoms.
1. Before visiting a pharmacy, find out the brand information and the type of condom you need.
2. You should know whether the use of condoms need to be lubricated or not and require a condom with a flavored variant or not.
3. Determine the choice of condom type. Various brands offer varied types of condoms, both form and texture. Choose one that suits you and meets your needs.
4. Notice if you are allergic to latex or not. If you are allergic to latex, choose a condom made from polyurethane.
5. Check the label on the condom packaging for the expiry date because the condom may lose its effectiveness over time.
6. Do not buy condoms online that are stored in storefronts of drug stores exposed to the sun’s heat. Condoms should be kept in the shade so that their effectiveness is not lost.
7. Look at the label on the condom packaging to determine what type of lubricant is suitable to be used in conjunction with the condom. If you choose a latex condom, choose a water-based lubricant. On the other hand, polyurethane condoms are safe to use with oil-based lubricants. But some brands of condoms have now been lubricated with silicone or water-based lubricants.
8. If you are constrained by budget, use only male condoms. Female condoms tend to be more expensive, in addition, the probability of failure in preventing pregnancy is also higher than other methods of contraception.